Data Storytelling for BusinessTell compelling stories with business data.
- Declutter your presentations
- Focus audience attention on what really matters
- Enhance data visualizations to support a narrative
About the course
Data Storytelling for Business delves into two indispensable elements of giving great presentations with and about data: compelling data visualizations and designing a coherent and persuasive narrative around data.
Data is everywhere – which makes fluency in understanding, using, and communicating with and about data an essential skill.
10.5 hours of instruction spread across your chosen number of days
Real business datasets
Work on realistic datasets that have the same challenges as your own data
Walk away with a course content pack and chart templates
Learn how to effectively present data
Transform your charts and confidently convince using your insights.
“This course focuses on teaching commonly overlooked (but nonetheless essential) skills that will help ensure that the numbers don’t get lost in translation.”
Developed and continually enhanced with the business needs of our learners in mind, this course will teach you critical concepts in data storytelling along with opportunities to apply your new learning through interactive workshop tasks.
- Connect the four keys of data storytelling (Visuals, Data, Narrative and Audience) to communicate information effectively and persuasively.
- Construct data visualizations that enhance your insights and recommendations through hands-on practice and interactive workshops.
- Create engaging data stories with thoughtfully designed structure and narrative which lead your audience to essential takeaways.
Download a full course outline here.
Our expert instructors
Our instructors have the secret sauce that you want in data analytics learning facilitators. They each bring into the training room years of experience, engaging presentation skills and a supportive, collaborative mindset.
Data Storytelling for Business (Virtual)
Early bird price
We run custom workshops for companies too. Drop us a line and we’ll get back to you.