Agreement to terms
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise indicated, the site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the site (collectively, the “content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions. The content and the marks are provided on the site “as is” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, no part of the site and no content or marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission. Provided that you are eligible to use the site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the site, the content and the marks.
No StoryIQ Content or other material made available on or through the StoryIQ Service may be copied, modified, reproduced, duplicated, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, sold, transferred, publicly displayed, distributed, or used to create derivative works, in any way without written permission of the copyright owner unless such content is specifically made available for and authorized to be downloaded, in which case you are authorized to download a single copy of such materials for your own use. Copyright infringements We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the site infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us.
By using the site, you represent and warrant that:
· All course registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
· You have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these terms and conditions;
· You will not access the site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
· You will not use the site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
· Your use of the site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
· Monitor the site for violations of these terms and conditions;
· Take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these terms and conditions, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities;
· In our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your contributions or any portion thereof;
· In our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems;
· Otherwise manage the site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the site.
Modifications and interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the site without notice at any time. We cannot guarantee the site will always be available. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
There may be information on the site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the site, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the site at any time, without prior notice.
The site is provided on an as-is and as-available basis. You agree that your use of the site and our services will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the site and your use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the site’s content or the content of any websites linked to the site and we will assume no liability or responsibility for any –
· Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content and materials, personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the site,
· Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or all personal information and/or financial information stored therein,
· Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site,
· Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party, and/or
· Any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the site.
As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the site or to receive further information regarding use of the site, please contact us at [email protected]