Data to InsightsApply the problem-solving techniques used by management consultants to extract value from your business data.
- Determine great business questions that can be answered with data
- Analyze your data
- Communicate your findings to drive action
About the course
In this course, participants will learn how to progress through the full data driven decision making process, from identifying the business question to hypothesis development, data manipulation and presentation of results.
Public & private classes
We hold regular sessions in a range of time zones
Real business datasets
Work on realistic datasets that have the same challenges as your own data
Walk away with a course content pack and chart templates
“I now have much more structured thinking around problem solving and data gathering. Data to Insights showed me how to sort through all of the potential business questions I could be asking so that I can focus on the questions that will drive the most business value.”
Many introductory analytics training courses make the mistake of jumping straight into machine learning, when they should be starting with the fundamentals of data analytics and the art of asking the right question.
Data to Insights teaches participants how to determine great business questions that can be answered with data. The course also teaches participants how to clean and prepare data for analysis, as well as communicate findings effectively.
- Define your problem in a precise way to meet your decision maker’s needs
- Break down the problem into manageable components
- Prioritize what to work on
- Gather and generate data
- Explore the data
- Build and refine your model
- Distill your findings to key insights
- Communicate your insights in a compelling way
Our expert trainers
To be announced
We run custom workshops for companies too. Drop us a line and we’ll get back to you.