We've received your message and will get back to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. Please do not hesitate to contact [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the services you will avail of. It is important that all personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate. The personal information we collect can include the following:
· Identity Data: Information we use to identify, communicate, and record any transactions you make. This may include first name, maiden name, last name, title, and company or any other details required for reporting purposes.
· Contact Data: Includes billing address, email address, telephone or mobile number.
· Technical Data: Includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our site and services.
· Usage Data: Includes information about how you use the site and services.
· Transaction Data: Includes details of the services for which you have previously registered and/or in which you have been enrolled.
· Financial Data: In limited circumstances, we may collect payment information for processing of payments, but this information generally is collected and processed directly by our payment services providers.
· Profile Data: Includes your interests, preferences, website browsing history, demographic information such as age, gender, or education level, and feedback and survey responses.
· Marketing Data: Includes your preferences with respect to receiving marketing from us and/or our third-party partners and your communication preferences.
Where we are required to collect certain personal information by law or under the terms of a contract with you or your employer or prospective employer, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform under the respective contract and may not be able to provide access to or use of our Services. In the situation where we have already entered a contract with you, we may be required to cancel provision of the Services, but we will notify you in advance of such cancellation if this is the case.
We have outlined below the ways in which we may use your personal information, along with the legal bases and legitimate business interests on which we rely to do so where appropriate.
|Business Activity||Data Collected||Basis for Processing/Business Interests|
|Identification and registration||Identity Data
|Necessary for the performance and delivery of service and for our legitimate business interest in being able to deliver the service.|
|Payment management||Identity Data
|Necessary to obtain payment for the services rendered.|
|Client management||Identity Data
|Necessary to ensure we provide excellent customer experience to prospective and actual participants.|
|Marketing and information management||Identity Data
Marketing and Communications Data
|Necessary for our legitimate business interests in continuing to develop and offer new and improved services.|
StoryIQ only processes data you have provided or that StoryIQ registers based on your interaction and the use of our services. In certain cases, StoryIQ may supplement this data with information from third parties for the purpose of evaluating and improving our digital channels and services.
Further, personal data will not be stored for longer than is necessary considering the purposes of the processing and, in general, StoryIQ will delete personal data in the manner which follows from applicable laws and in accordance with our Retention Policy. Where information is known to be unreliable, irrelevant or excessive, it will be securely deleted or access will be removed, as soon as possible. It is important to note that we may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own. 3rd party access
· Payment solutions (banks, other payment service providers);
· Marketing (social media, media agencies, advertising services, CRM providers);
· IT (companies that handle necessary operations, technical support and maintenance of our IT solutions, such as Google);
· Events, statistics and surveys (companies that handle evaluations, statistics and surveys of our services).
Should you have reason to believe that any personal data that StoryIQ holds about you is inaccurate, please let us know and we will update the information. You may request us to delete personal data we hold about you. You will not have to pay a fee to access your Personal Information (or to exercise any other rights). We may, however, charge a fee if we believe your request is excessive, unfounded, or repetitive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
For example, if the information is no longer necessary to fulfill the purpose they were collected for, they are processed in an illegal way, or you opt out from direct marketing. Please note that StoryIQ may request additional details about you in order to ensure secure and effective handling of your request and to ensure that the information is provided to the correct person. Please note that, when legally required, StoryIQ could decline your request, for example if the data is needed for tax or bookkeeping purposes or are necessary to defend legal claims.
You also have the right to request limitations of the processing of your personal data. In such cases, StoryIQ may need to investigate the situation further prior to reaching a decision. Please be aware that you always have a right to opt out from direct marketing activities and request limitation of processing based on legitimate interest – including potential profiling for direct marketing purposes.
When you provide StoryIQ with your consent, or the processing is based on fulfillment of an agreement with you, you have, during certain circumstances a right to have your data transferred to another data controller. This requires that the transfer is technically possible and may be carried out automatically. If you would like to know how StoryIQ processes personal data, send a written and signed request to StoryIQ.
StoryIQ takes all appropriate technical and organizational security measures which are necessary to the safeguard personal data against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction. However, providing personal data over digital channels always entails a risk since it is not possible to completely protect technical systems from unauthorized access.
Our site and services are not intended for nor directed toward minors under the age of 18. If you believe that someone under the age of 18 may have provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at [email protected] If we learn that we have unknowingly collected any Personal Information from a minor under 18, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the account.
· Save functional settings such as language and other tasks.
· Allow StoryIQ to target relevant marketing to individuals.
· Allow StoryIQ to understand who has seen which pages, and to determine the most popular areas of our web site.
· Analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements around the website, and to gather demographic information about our userbase.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the StoryIQ subscription service or websites you visit.
Further, as part of StoryIQ’s marketing, StoryIQ analyzes information about the use of storyiq.com and activity on StoryIQ’s pages on social media. For example, using Google Analytics, we will analyze behavior for creating more relevant ads and offers, as well as for developing StoryIQ’s products and services. In addition, Google and Social Media Analytics
help evaluate the use of storyiq.com for services related to website activities and internet usage.
We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with third parties who are not our partners or affiliates for their own direct marketing purposes unless you have opted in to such a disclosure or were offered the opportunity to opt out of such a disclosure at the time you provided your Personal Information and elected not to opt out.
In addition, California residents are entitled to know that third parties may collect Personal Information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you visit our Site. For additional information about this, please refer to the section entitled “Cookies, Automatic Data Collection, and Related Technologies.”
Unless otherwise indicated, the site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the site (collectively, the “content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions. The content and the marks are provided on the site “as is” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, no part of the site and no content or marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission. Provided that you are eligible to use the site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the site, the content and the marks.
No StoryIQ Content or other material made available on or through the StoryIQ Service may be copied, modified, reproduced, duplicated, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, sold, transferred, publicly displayed, distributed, or used to create derivative works, in any way without written permission of the copyright owner unless such content is specifically made available for and authorized to be downloaded, in which case you are authorized to download a single copy of such materials for your own use. Copyright infringements We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the site infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us.
By using the site, you represent and warrant that:
· All course registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
· You have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these terms and conditions;
· You will not access the site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
· You will not use the site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
· Your use of the site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
· Monitor the site for violations of these terms and conditions;
· Take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these terms and conditions, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities;
· In our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your contributions or any portion thereof;
· In our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems;
· Otherwise manage the site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the site.
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the site without notice at any time. We cannot guarantee the site will always be available. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
There may be information on the site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the site, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the site at any time, without prior notice.
The site is provided on an as-is and as-available basis. You agree that your use of the site and our services will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the site and your use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the site’s content or the content of any websites linked to the site and we will assume no liability or responsibility for any –
· Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content and materials, personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the site,
· Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or all personal information and/or financial information stored therein,
· Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site,
· Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party, and/or
· Any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the site.
As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the site or to receive further information regarding use of the site, please contact us at [email protected]