Kick-off your Data Literacy and Analytics Education with Data Storytelling
The Simplest Way to Visualize Data – Impact Metrics
What is Data Storytelling?
Sparklines and Bullet Graphs in Excel: How to Make Advanced Charts to Track Your Company’s Performance
Why Do Most Data Science Projects Fail? They Don’t Ask Good Questions
How might you display each of the Four T’s?
Business dashboards and aircraft dashboards have something in common
How do we choose the most effective display medium for our data story?
The 3 Keys to Effective Dashboard Design
Request a free training session for your company from one of our world-class instructors
Someone from our team will be in touch in the next 24 hours.
Ask us about private custom training for your organization
Someone from our team will be in touch in the next 24 hours.
Drop us a line
We've received your message
We've received your message and will get back to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. Please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Personal information collected
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the services you will avail of. It is important that all personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate. The personal information we collect can include the following:
· Identity Data: Information we use to identify, communicate, and record any transactions you make. This may include first name, maiden name, last name, title, and company or any other details required for reporting purposes.
· Contact Data: Includes billing address, email address, telephone or mobile number.
· Technical Data: Includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our site and services.
· Usage Data: Includes information about how you use the site and services.
· Transaction Data: Includes details of the services for which you have previously registered and/or in which you have been enrolled.
· Financial Data: In limited circumstances, we may collect payment information for processing of payments, but this information generally is collected and processed directly by our payment services providers.
· Profile Data: Includes your interests, preferences, website browsing history, demographic information such as age, gender, or education level, and feedback and survey responses.
· Marketing Data: Includes your preferences with respect to receiving marketing from us and/or our third-party partners and your communication preferences.
Where we are required to collect certain personal information by law or under the terms of a contract with you or your employer or prospective employer, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform under the respective contract and may not be able to provide access to or use of our Services. In the situation where we have already entered a contract with you, we may be required to cancel provision of the Services, but we will notify you in advance of such cancellation if this is the case.
Uses of personal information
We have outlined below the ways in which we may use your personal information, along with the legal bases and legitimate business interests on which we rely to do so where appropriate.
Basis for Processing/Business Interests
Identification and registration
Necessary for the performance and delivery of service and for our legitimate business interest in being able to deliver the service.
Necessary to obtain payment for the services rendered.
Necessary to ensure we provide excellent customer experience to prospective and actual participants.
Marketing and information management
Marketing and Communications Data
Necessary for our legitimate business interests in continuing to develop and offer new and improved services.
Sources of information
StoryIQ only processes data you have provided or that StoryIQ registers based on your interaction and the use of our services. In certain cases, StoryIQ may supplement this data with information from third parties for the purpose of evaluating and improving our digital channels and services.
Further, personal data will not be stored for longer than is necessary considering the purposes of the processing and, in general, StoryIQ will delete personal data in the manner which follows from applicable laws and in accordance with our Retention Policy. Where information is known to be unreliable, irrelevant or excessive, it will be securely deleted or access will be removed, as soon as possible. It is important to note that we may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own. 3rd party access
· Payment solutions (banks, other payment service providers);
· Marketing (social media, media agencies, advertising services, CRM providers);
· IT (companies that handle necessary operations, technical support and maintenance of our IT solutions, such as Google);
· Events, statistics and surveys (companies that handle evaluations, statistics and surveys of our services).
Should you have reason to believe that any personal data that StoryIQ holds about you is inaccurate, please let us know and we will update the information. You may request us to delete personal data we hold about you. You will not have to pay a fee to access your Personal Information (or to exercise any other rights). We may, however, charge a fee if we believe your request is excessive, unfounded, or repetitive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
For example, if the information is no longer necessary to fulfill the purpose they were collected for, they are processed in an illegal way, or you opt out from direct marketing. Please note that StoryIQ may request additional details about you in order to ensure secure and effective handling of your request and to ensure that the information is provided to the correct person. Please note that, when legally required, StoryIQ could decline your request, for example if the data is needed for tax or bookkeeping purposes or are necessary to defend legal claims.
You also have the right to request limitations of the processing of your personal data. In such cases, StoryIQ may need to investigate the situation further prior to reaching a decision. Please be aware that you always have a right to opt out from direct marketing activities and request limitation of processing based on legitimate interest – including potential profiling for direct marketing purposes.
When you provide StoryIQ with your consent, or the processing is based on fulfillment of an agreement with you, you have, during certain circumstances a right to have your data transferred to another data controller. This requires that the transfer is technically possible and may be carried out automatically. If you would like to know how StoryIQ processes personal data, send a written and signed request to StoryIQ.
StoryIQ takes all appropriate technical and organizational security measures which are necessary to the safeguard personal data against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction. However, providing personal data over digital channels always entails a risk since it is not possible to completely protect technical systems from unauthorized access.
Privacy of minors
Our site and services are not intended for nor directed toward minors under the age of 18. If you believe that someone under the age of 18 may have provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at email@example.com. If we learn that we have unknowingly collected any Personal Information from a minor under 18, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the account.
Social media and external websites
· Save functional settings such as language and other tasks.
· Allow StoryIQ to target relevant marketing to individuals.
· Allow StoryIQ to understand who has seen which pages, and to determine the most popular areas of our web site.
· Analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements around the website, and to gather demographic information about our userbase.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the StoryIQ subscription service or websites you visit.
Further, as part of StoryIQ’s marketing, StoryIQ analyzes information about the use of storyiq.com and activity on StoryIQ’s pages on social media. For example, using Google Analytics, we will analyze behavior for creating more relevant ads and offers, as well as for developing StoryIQ’s products and services. In addition, Google and Social Media Analytics
help evaluate the use of storyiq.com for services related to website activities and internet usage.
For California residents
We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with third parties who are not our partners or affiliates for their own direct marketing purposes unless you have opted in to such a disclosure or were offered the opportunity to opt out of such a disclosure at the time you provided your Personal Information and elected not to opt out.
In addition, California residents are entitled to know that third parties may collect Personal Information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you visit our Site. For additional information about this, please refer to the section entitled “Cookies, Automatic Data Collection, and Related Technologies.”