Many introductory analytics training courses make the mistake of jumping straight into machine learning, when they should be starting with the fundamentals of data analytics and the art of asking the right question.
Data to Insights teaches participants how to determine great business questions that can be answered with data. The course also teaches participants how to clean and prepare data for analysis, as well as communicate findings effectively.
- Define your problem in a precise way to meet your decision maker’s needs
- Break down the problem into manageable components
- Prioritize what to work on
- Gather and generate data
- Explore the data
- Build and refine your model
- Distill your findings to key insights
- Communicate your insights in a compelling way