Excel Analytics NinjaLearn the fundamentals of creating data driven analyses in Excel.
- Organize, analyze and interpret data using real business datasets
- Create elegant visualizations using Excel
- Manipulate data and create insights at speed using advanced functions and Excel hacks
About the course
In this course you will learn how to organize, analyze and interpret data using real business datasets. You will also learn how to become what we call an Excel ‘Data Ninja’ - one who can manipulate business datasets and create insights at speed using advanced functions and hacks.
Public & private classes
We hold regular sessions in a range of time zones
Real business datasets
Work on realistic datasets that have the same challenges as your own data
Walk away with a course content pack and chart templates
Learn how to effectively present data
Transform your charts and confidently convince using your insights.
“The problem and strength of Excel is how wide its capabilities are. This course showed me what I need to know in Excel to get analytics tasks done.”
In this course, StoryIQ analytics leaders will teach participants the fundamentals of data analytics and the processes that analytics professionals use to answer data driven business questions.
- Discover the keys to effective analytics and how to effectively use data exploration and analytics to uncover insights.
- Learn useful and less-known Excel features to improve your analysis efficiency.
- Learn how to create elegant visualizations in Excel.
Our expert instructors
Our instructors have the secret sauce that you want in data analytics learning facilitators. They each bring into the training room years of experience, engaging presentation skills and a supportive, collaborative mindset.
Data Storytelling for Business (Virtual)
2PM - 5:30PM New York Time (2 sessions x 3.5 hours)
Early bird price
We run custom workshops for companies too. Drop us a line and we’ll get back to you.