Advanced Visualization and Dashboard DesignTake your visualization and dashboard skills to the next level.
- Create stunning business dashboards and graphs
- Apply the fundamentals of modern dashboard design
- Maximize the less used but valuable visualization methods
About the course
A natural progression from our Data Storytelling for Business and Excel Analytics Ninja courses, this course provides participants with the skills needed to produce stunning, understandable business dashboards and graphs.
Public & private classes
We hold regular sessions in a range of time zones
Real business datasets
Work on realistic datasets that have the same challenges as your own data
Walk away with a course content pack and chart templates
Learn how to effectively present data
Transform your charts and confidently convince using your insights.
“I finished this course with a much better understanding of the design thinking process that goes into dashboard design.”
Taught using a variety of commonly used visualization tools including PowerBI and Tableau, the course covers the keys to designing interactive and useful dashboards
- Learn the Grammar of Graphics and understand the language of data.
- Know more about visualizing comparisons, parts and trends and be able to craft multiple metric charts such as small multiples, scatterplots, and bubble charts.
- Learn what sets dashboards apart from other data visualizations and how to create effective dashboards.
Our expert instructors
Our Instructors have the secret sauce that you want in data analytics learning facilitators. They each bring into the training room years of experience, engaging presentation skills and a supportive, collaborative mindset.
Data Storytelling for Business (Virtual)
1:00PM - 3:30PM Eastern Time (2 sessions x 1.5 hours)
Early bird price
We run custom workshops for companies too. Drop us a line and we’ll get back to you.