Data Storytelling Analyst
About the role:
Full-time role focused on supporting delivery of our market-leading 2-day Data Storytelling for Business course. Data Storytelling for Business is a highly engaging course that will show you how to put together beautiful, engaging charts and insightful, data-driven presentations. You will focus on building and improving course content for DataSeer’s courses, especially our Data Storytelling for Business course, as well as supporting lead trainers in delivering the course. It is expected that over time, Data Storytelling Analysts will take on more and more of the training responsibilities, such as delivering lectures, assisting students during workshop tasks, scoring workshop presentations, and providing feedback. When analysts are able to demonstrate the ability to deliver the course content on their own, they will be on track for promotion to a Trainer role. This role will also involve the creation of marketing content for DataSeer that demonstrates Data Storytelling and Data Visualisation best practice. The role may involve work on Data Visualisation consulting projects.
- Supporting the delivery of training, and over time, taking on increased responsibility for the delivery of training.
- Assisting with the creation of marketing materials for DataSeer that showcase how to deliver exemplary data storytelling, for example;
- Blog posts
- Interactive online data stories
- Research and reports
- Creating tools and templates
- Helping improve the content of our courses and develop new modules and courses. For example:
- Data Storytelling For Business.
- Excel Analytics Ninja.
- Advanced Visualization and Dashboard Design.
We want someone who loves data visualization and telling data stories. We are willing to consider passionate and charismatic people with a wide range of skill and experience levels, with just a few minimum requirements;
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Skilled in using MS Excel and PowerPoint to create data driven presentations.
- Knowledge of analytics and data visualization best practices.
- Undergraduate Degree (any discipline).
An Advantage but not required to Have:
- Sales and Client Relationship Management Experience.
- Training delivery and/or public speaking experience.
- Experience using Microsoft PowerBI.
- Experience using Tableau.