About the role:
This is a full-time role focused on building visually stunning, interactive, business-relevant dashboards. You will be highly skilled in either Microsoft PowerBI or Tableau. Experience with other tools such as R Shiny will also be highly regarded. You will create example dashboards for our market-leading Data Storytelling for Business and Advanced Visualization and Dashboard Design courses. You will also work with our clients to redesign their existing business dashboards, and to build new dashboards from their raw data. There will be an opportunity for those who are interested to take on some training responsibilities, such as teaching our clients about how to build awesome dashboards.
- Creating dashboards that showcase dashboard design best practices.
- Helping create training content describing how to create awesome dashboards.
- Redesigning and improving client dashboards.
- Assisting with creating other static data visualizations in Excel and Powerpoint.
Dashboard Designers will have the opportunity to undertake our market leading courses which are:
- Data Storytelling For Business.
- Excel Analytics Ninja.
- Advanced Visualization and Dashboard Design.
The role will be based out of our office in Makati, with frequent travel to client sites around the metro area. We also have opportunities for interested applicants to travel internationally as we have clients in the USA, Europe, Singapore and other parts of Asia.
We want someone who loves creating and improving dashboards. We are willing to consider passionate people with a wide range of skill and experience levels, with just a few minimum requirements;
Excellent written and spoken English.
- Highly skilled in either Microsoft PowerBI OR Tableau.
- Experience using MS Excel and PowerPoint to create data driven presentations.
- Knowledge of analytics and data visualization best practices.
- Undergraduate Degree (any discipline).
An Advantage but not required:
- Knowledge of other dashboarding tools.